咸阳福利彩票中大奖 www.byfyzq.com.cn Bali has a great mix of beach clubs lining the southern coast of the island, scattered across its nearby islands, and hidden below pristine cliffs on the Bukit Peninsula. Some have successfully brought Mediterranean style vibes to this tropical island, while a handful of others retain a more rustic, local setup.
Many of Bali's best beach clubs offer delicious tapas and sharing platters to go along with your drinks. These beachside dining and chill-out venues in Bali are among the best places to lounge through the day, but do stay to enjoy the sunset. Here are all the top beach clubs in Bali to help you decide which beach and venue to head to for a great time on the coast.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Ku De TaSeminyak
Ku De Ta Bali is one of the most prominent hotspots on the island, often considered the trendsetter for upscale nightlife and beachfront dining in Seminyak. It features a unique layout, with dedicated areas for dining and drinking. Its centrepiece lawn borders the beachfront where special events take place.
A dedicated 'sunset box' provides the perfect vantage point to enjoy the horizon. A team of international DJ team play an impressive mix of chilled lounge house at Ku De Ta Bali. This combination makes Ku De Ta a top-of-the-list spot for chilling out with original playlists in Bali. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Friday from 8am to 2am, Saturday from 8am to midnight
- Location: Jalan Kayu Aya No.9, Seminyak, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 736 969
Sundays Beach ClubUngasan
Sundays Beach Club has one of the most gorgeous hidden beach locations on the island. It has swimmable waves and a Mediterranean-style setting between a rock face and the coastline. The 165-metre stretch of sand is yours for a day with a minimum deposit of Rp 250,000 that can be redeemed against food and beverage purchases. Its only access is via a 2-minute funicular ride down the green cliff. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Selatan Gau Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan, Kec. Kuta Sel., Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)811 9421 110
Potato Head Beach ClubSeminyak
Potato Head Beach Club has gained popularity as one of the most happening Bali beach clubs. International DJs and celebrities take to the poolside stage in front of an ocean backdrop.
World-class gigs at Potato Head have included great names such as Marc Ronson, Foster the People, Fat Boy Slim and M.I.A. Makeshift stages are set up over the pool enabling crowds to splash away to the beats and rhythms, as performers keep the moods alive. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 2am
- Location: Petitenget No.51B, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 473 7979
Finn's Beach ClubCanggu
Finn’s Beach Club is a chic hangout on Berawa Beach, Canggu, featuring a magnificent all-bamboo structure that’s spacious and airy. A blue-tiled infinity pool overlooks the rolling surf and is filled with a cool, young crowd most days.
You can stay in the shade, lounging in the sun, or soaking in the pool while enjoying the ocean views. The beach club is especially popular with surfers, who paddle in for a cold beer and a bite after each session on the waves. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 11pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa, Tibubeneng, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 844 6327
Azul Beach ClubLegian
Enjoy laidback lounging with drinks, Legian sea breezes by day, and chill-outs at sunset. Semi-open dining sections, a bar and lounging spaces over 3 levels are designed under rotundas and towering thatch-roof domes.
Behind the bar, acclaimed mixologist Joseph Boroski, has devised a great list of signature cocktails for Azul Beach Club. Come mealtimes, Chef Arief Wicaksono showcases his talent through a range of innovative dishes, such as ‘chef's creation pizzas’ that include twists like gado-gado, and tom yum goong. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 11pm
- Location: Jalan Padma No.2, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 765 759
S.K.A.I Beach ClubLegian
Take in the stunning sunset moments over the Legian surf from various cosy lounging spots at Padma Resort Legian's main beachfront venue. There's a semi-alfresco terrace and an infinity pool to dip into.
S.K.A.I beach club is a refined chill-out venue with signature cocktails served from a strikingly designed bar. The bar's composed of crisscrossed woody trellises and latticework. Light bites are featured on its all-day dining menu. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to midnight
- Location: Padma Resort Legian, Jalan Padma No.1, Legian, Bali, Indonesia
- Tel: +62(0)361 752 111
Komune Beach ClubGianyar
Komune is the only beach club on Keramas Beach and is an excellent hang out for wave riders and beach lovers to chill and recharge. Here, you can paddle out and ride the waves, then head back for healthy bites and refreshing drinks at the uniquely designed restaurant and bar.
The bar is a circular structure that looks like a giant mushroom dappled with black canvas awnings, surrounded by green, beach-facing sofas on wooden decks. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11pm
- Location: Pantai Keramas Street, Medahan, Blahbatuh, Gianyar, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 301 8888
Cocoon Beach ClubSeminyak
This beach club on Seminyak's southern end has an inviting blue centrepiece pool surrounded by white sun loungers. Cocoon lets you enjoy a cool pool retreat with sea views and embroidered traditional Balinese parasols by day. By night, Cocoon serves Asian fusion and Mediterranean cuisine together with a great chill out scene with innovative cocktails. Regular party highlights include its ‘Splash’ Sunday pool gatherings. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: Jalan Double Six No. 66, Blue Ocean Boulevard, Seminyak, Kuta, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 731 266
Karma Beach Bali at the exclusive 5-star hotel Karma Kandara Resort offers a gorgeous stretch of white sand surrounded by towering limestone cliffs. The private beach venue features restful thatched roof beach huts with raised bamboo platforms. You can indulge with the calming ocean views here. Its main access is via a private funicular that takes you 100 metres down the rock face. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: Karma Kandara Bali, Jalan Villa Kandara, Ungasan, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 2200
Vue Beach ClubCanggu
Vue Beach Club Bali is in the trendy surfer neighbourhood of Canggu. The club is part of the Lv8 Resort Hotel, which is right on the beachfront with complete ocean views. The club’s massive swimming pool overlooks Berawa Beach.
The pool area is surrounded by a generous sundeck dotted with beanbags, sunbeds and gazebos. The music ranges from ambient house to pumping EDM, depending on the event and time of the night. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10.30pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa No.100XX, Tibubeneng, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 894 8888
Sakala Beach ClubTanjung Benoa
As one of the signature venues of the 5-star Mantra Sakala Resort & Beach Club, Sakala Beach Club boasts an absolute beachfront location and an infinity pool opening out to unobstructed views of the ocean.
The club offers a full menu and regularly hosts special events ranging from live DJs to fire dancers. Thanks to the kid-friendly pool and a generous kids’ menu, the club is also welcoming to families. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: Jalan Pratama No.95, Tj. Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 775216
Byrdhouse Beach ClubSanur
Byrdhouse Beach Club at the Segara Village Hotel comprises 3 different restaurants and 2 bars, live bands and colourful cultural dance performances feature throughout the week to accompany your seaside seafood barbecue dinners.
There's a fun seaside vibe with various dining options for families and beachgoers by day, and a chic and slightly sophisticated atmosphere as the sun goes down. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to midnight
- Location: Jalan Segara Ayu No.8, Sanur, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 288 407
Surf & Turf Beach ClubNusa Dua
Surf & Turf Beach Club is a great beachfront venue to head to in Nusa Dua for some light bites, beers, cocktails and hours of fun thrills at its waterpark. It's home to Bali’s first flow rider, which offers hours of fun for all ages.
Great for families, Surf & Turf has a main freeform pool bordering a kiddie pool and mini playground, while parasol-shaded lounges make for cosy chilling overlooking the white sand bay. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: Surf&Turf, The Bay Lot C-0, Nusa Dua, South Kuta, Kuta Selatan, Bali 80363, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 938 8008
HQ Beach ClubKuta
HQ Beach Club at Grand Inna Kuta Bali, also known as 'Headquarters', is a fun beachfront venue fit for holidaying families and friends who are looking for a laidback hangout with a neat pool, a beach view and easy access to Kuta Beach. Add to that reasonably priced food and drinks for a great daytime hangout.
The beach club is located directly on the Kuta coastline and is hard to miss. It's easily accessible from the art vendor-lined path next to the Balawista lifeguard headquarters and the Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation site. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kuta No.1, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 6822
Mahagiri Lembongan Beach ClubNusa Lembongan
Mahagiri Lembongan Beach Club is the signature beachfront dining venue of the Mahagiri Resort. The beach club is one of Lembongan Island’s great beachfront locations where you can enjoy all-day dining and sip cocktails while taking in the seaside ambience and ocean views with Bali and Mount Agung on the horizon.
The main restaurant area has outdoor-but-undercover tables with a tropical seashell décor, while out on its spacious beach area, you have the choice of sun loungers around a large freeform pool or on the sand. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 10pm
- Location: Banjar Kaja Desa Jungutbatu, Nusa Lembongan, Nusapenida, Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 263 518
Sandy Bay Beach ClubNusa Lembongan Island
Sandy Bay Beach Club is a beachfront restaurant on one of Lembongan Island’s westernmost bays. The beach club is centrally positioned on a 60 metre stretch of white sand, with shaded table setups and sun loungers right on the beach.
Sandy Bay Beach Club has a freeform pool, so you can enjoy a cool dip while admiring the blue horizon and crashing waves of the Indian Ocean. It’s a wonderful spot to enjoy a sunset on Lembongan Island. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 10pm
- Location: Jalan Sandy Bay, Lembongan, Nusapenida, Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)878 6227 4780
Jimbaran Beach ClubJimbaran
Jimbaran Beach Club sets itself apart from the host of rival sunset seafood cafes on Jimbaran Bay, with a more modern setup, including a dining room, a beach bar, and an elevated lounging area where you can soak up rays and enjoy the sunset with a refreshing cocktail to hand.
The beach club offers a great seascape overlooking the surf with the Four Seasons Jimbaran to the left and the Ngurah Rai International Airport runway visible at the opposite end. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 11pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Muaya, Jimbaran, Kuta Selatan, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62(0) 361 709 959
Agendaz Beach ClubNusa Dua
Agendaz Beach Club Bali is centrally positioned at The Bay in Nusa Dua. It features a double-tiered blue-tiled pool surrounded by tall palms and parasol-shaded sun loungers.
It offers families with kids a wonderful spot to unwind throughout the day, with a dedicated play lawn and kiddie pool. As the sun sets, it turns into a club with a raised DJ stage equipped with discreetly installed Martin Audio speakers and a high tech laser lighting system. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: The Bay Bali, ITDC Lot C-O, Jalan Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kuta Sel., Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8948 168
Whacko Beach ClubTanjung Benoa
Whacko Beach Club overlooks the watersports hotspot of Tanjung Benoa. It has a cosy restaurant and a large blue-tiled lap pool with a swim-up bar serving signature cocktails.
You can lounge out on the shaded loungers and draped cabanas on the sand throughout the day or sit down for a complete meal in the evening. The menu presents pizzas, pasta and grilled meats. Traditional grilled seafood prepared with local sauces and dips, Balinese crispy duck, and the famous Indonesian beef rendang are also popular dishes. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: Jalan Pratama No. 99X Tanjung Benoa, Bali, Indonesia
- Tel: +62(0)361 771 384
Le Pirate Beach ClubNusa Ceningan
Le Pirate Beach Club on Nusa Ceningan Island serves as a great base for exploring the Nusa islands. The beach club appeals to adventure travellers in need of a break. Its freeform infinity pool and deck overlook the calm waters of the Ceningan Strait. As a public visitor, you can enjoy a swim and chill out by day, or stick around until sunset and soak up the scene with light bites and cocktails from its restaurant and bar. Read More...
- Location: Jalan Nusa Ceningan, Klungkung, Lembongan, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 82218, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 845 2780